Diamond is aware that many of our customers have varying needs or a disability which may affect how they view and access insurance documents.
Braille, large font, audio material
We can send product literature to you in Braille, Large Print or as an Audio file. For us to make sure that we send you the correct information please submit your name, address, policy number, which document you would like and your preferred format, in the form below.Submit your details
To increase the text size
- In internet explorer, go to the view menu and select text size
- In Mozilla Firefox, go to the view menu and select text size
- In Opera, go to the file menu, select preferences then fonts and then change minimum font size
- In Safari, go to the view menu and select make text bigger or press the Apple Key and then the plus key
- In Google Chrome, go to control the current page, select text zoom and then select larger, smaller or normal to make text the default size
This website is regularly tested on the most popular browsers and operating systems. These include smart phones and tablets.
If you discover a part of our website that has been difficult to use, please let us know by calling or emailing our customer services department.
If you have any questions or would like further information please call our Customer Services department on 0333 220 2004 from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday and 9.30am-4pm Sunday.
Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than calls to national geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) from both mobiles and landlines.